There will be an additional FAFSA workshop on Monday, November 20th from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. in Mrs. Holland’s office. Seniors who plan to attend college or technical school, and have not completed the FAFSA need to see Mrs. Holland for an appointment. This will be the final workshop where KHEAA representatives will be on hand to assist students.
On November 20th, you will need to bring the following:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your parents’ Social Security Numbers
- Your Parents’ 2016 income tax returns and your 2016 tax returns if you filed
- Parents’ Date of birth, and date parents were married, divorced, or widowed
- You will also need to bring the amount of money in checking, savings, and investments if applicable
Both the student and the parent will need a FSA ID. If you do not have one, we will create one that day. If you or your parent has one, you will need to bring that as well.