Digital Art- Paper Crowns
- Sketched the character on the computer using Sketchbook Pro.
- Imported to the mobile version of sketchbook pro.
- A separate layer created the line-art using the Technical Pen.
- Added a layer under the line-art and added the base colors.
- Selected the furs base color and turned it to a light gray.
- Erased the parts that the light was going to hit.
- Selected the gray part and then used the flow airbrush to add the shading to the fur and the wings.
- Shading was added to the other items.
- Added yellow lighting to the glass part of the goggles and to the crown.
- Created a layer above everything and added the tears.
- Yellow lighting was added to the tears and turned the opacity down.
- Created a layer under everything and sketched out the background.
- Created a separate layer and used the Technical Pen to color in the purplish color.
- Selected the purple and used the flow brush to add the pinkish lighting.
- Created a layer above the clouds layer with the clouds still selected and added the yellow lighting.
- Used a light yellow and orange to create the light on a layer below the clouds.
- Created a layer above the one I just created and used the flow brush to add light.
- Used the Technical Pen to create rays
- Used the Cashmere Eraser to add the fading effect.
- Created a layer under everything but the sketch and added the colors of the sky.
- Turned the opacity down and used the speckled brush to add stars, then I set the opacity down to 24%.